Linkedin Company Comment
Normally, you can comment on a post as your company only if your company has been tagged in the post. But there's a way around this to comment via your LinkedIn Page on *any* post.
This is how it works :
1. Go to the Me menu and click your LinkedIn Page.
2. Note the numbers in the URL bar. This is your company ID.
3. View any post in a new tab or window.
4. Add /?actorCompanyId=XXXXXX to the end of the URL.
5. Replace XXXXXX with your company ID (from step 2).
6. Press Return to load the revised address.
You can use this technique to make yourself seen by your prospects by commenting on their publication with your company's account.